- Soft Bristles, EVA Foam Hand-Grips, High-Grade Aluminum Pole
- HAND-PACKAGED, NO SMASHED BRISTLES – bristles are big and full, not smashed like others. Bristles are soft, perfect for delicate dusting and cleaning those pesky spider webs.
- SAVE TIME, SKIP THE LADDER - REACH UP TO 18-20 FEET WHEN STANDING – Included is Eversprout Extension Pole (4.5 to 12 ft) and Cobweb Duster (9” x 7” x 7”). Cobweb Duster twists onto 3-Stage Aluminum Extension Pole & extends to any custom length from 5-to-13 Feet. Reach up to 18-20 feet when standing.
- THE EVERSPROUT ADVANTAGE – 1 YEAR WARRANTY, 1 TREE PLANTED WITH EVERY ORDER
- SAY BYE-BYE TO COBWEBS AND DUST – High-quality, lightweight, easy-to-use Cobweb Duster with Extension Pole. Built to last and with user experience in mind. Perfect for cleaning tall, hard-to-reach spots inside and outside: high ceilings, tight corners, walls, beams, shelves, light fixtures, window screens, and more!
- THE ULTIMATE EXTENSION POLE ON THE MARKET TODAY – Lightweight Aluminum pole weighs only 1.5 pounds and is very sturdy. Non-Slip Foam Hand Grips for comfort and reliable grip in wet conditions. Frustration-Free Flip-Tab Locking Mechanism means NO SECTIONS GETTING STUCK like traditional twist-lock poles, AND allows any custom length between 4.5 and 12 ft. 3/4” Acme Thread Pole Tip is made of metal alloy for durability – compatible with any Eversprout Attachment with over 10x Potential Uses.
EVERSPROUT Cobweb Duster:
-High quality, built to last
-Lightweight with Full Bristles and Handle
-We hand package every unit to ensure that your cobweb duster arrives full and beautiful, not smashed like other dusters.
-Twist onto any standard acme threaded 3/4" pole tip. Works with Eversprout poles & common threaded broom, sweeper, painter, extension poles
Common Questions - FAQs
Q: Does Cobweb duster fit onto any pole?
A: The duster fits onto any regular acme threaded pole. Any Eversprout pole works. Most threaded broom/sweeper poles, painter poles, mop poles, and extension poles work. The cobweb duster does not work with \'click-on\' poles, only twists or screws onto the common threaded pole.
Q: Does cobweb duster come with a pole?
A: No, but it fits any standard threaded pole. We also sell feather duster with a long extension pole combo.
Q: How can cobweb duster be cleaned?
A: You can rinse and swish cobweb duster in a bucket of soapy water and – pow! – looking good as new!
All orders are shipped within 1-2 business days from our warehouse in Missouri. You will receive a shipping notification with tracking information as soon as your order is on it's way to you.