- SCRATCH-RESISTANT & STURDY – boat hook tip is designed to provide a strong and sturdy experience without scratching your boat or engine
- TWIST-ON DESIGN – Easily and securely attaches to the Eversprout Extension Pole or any standard US (3/4” ACME) threaded pole tip – Eversprout poles, common threaded poles like mop, sweeper, painter – Just twist on your boat hook and you’re ready to go!
- 100% RISK-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – Buy with confidence; You can rest assured because you will be refunded if your boat hook doesn’t suit your needs. Although, we are confident you will be super impressed
- MULTI PURPOSE – Docking, undocking, pulling up lines – this boat hook has you covered. Many customers also use it for other uses such as hanging Christmas Lights, hooking hard to reach hoses, etc
- FLOATS – attachment floats by itself. Will float with Eversprout Extension Pole. Other poles may or may not float.
100% RISK-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – Buy with confidence! With our 100% risk-free satisfaction guarantee you can rest assured you will be refunded if our Boat Hook doesn’t suit your needs. Although, we are confident you will be super impressed with its sturdy, lightweight, high-quality design.
If you want to dock/undock with ease, this is the perfect boat hook for you.
- High quality, built to last
- Lightweight design floats in water
- Twist onto any standard acme threaded 3/4″ pole tip
- Works with Eversprout poles & common threaded broom, sweeper, painter, extension poles
- Scratch-Resistant Design so you don’t damage your beauty
- Great value 100% risk-free satisfaction guarantee you can rest assured you will be refunded if your boat hook doesn’t suit your needs.
Common Questions – FAQs
-Does Boat Hook Attachment fit onto any pole?
The Boat Hook fits onto any regular acme threaded pole. Any Eversprout pole works. Most threaded broom/sweeper poles, painter poles, mop poles, and extension poles work.
-Can Boat Hook “click” onto a pole?
No, only twists or screws onto common threaded pole.
-Does Boat Hook come with a pole?
No, but it fits any standard threaded pole. We also sell the Boat Hook with our Extension Pole as a combo unit.