- WHAT’S INCLUDED – (1) 12 Inch Paint Roller Frame with 9 inch Detachable Handle, (1) Poly-Wool Foam Paint Roller Cover for Inside Use (3/8” Nap Length), (1) Screwdriver. -Please Note: we recommend using a painting bucket or extra wide paint tray that fits 12 Inch Roller (not included)
- REUSABLE PREMIUM POLY-WOOL BLEND – Reusable Special Poly-Wool Blend Roller Cover holds a large amount of paint and releases it evenly for a fast finish. Rinse with lukewarm water (no soap) and good to go for another round!
- THE EVERSPROUT ADVANTAGE – 1 YEAR WARRANTY, MIND-BLOWING USA CUSTOMER SERVICE, 1 TREE PLANTED WITH EVERY ORDER – When’s the last time you had a shopping experience that ‘Wowed’ you? Probably not in a while. Here at Eversprout we match Amazing, Hand-Inspected & Packaged Products with incredible USA customer service.
- EXTRA-WIDE 12 INCH ROLLERS SAVE TIME, WORKS ON MULTIPLE SURFACES – 12” Wide Paint Roller covers more area and saves you time. Foam Roller Covers are suited for both inside and outside use and works on walls, floors, ceilings, doors, roofs & more. Corner Roller Brush makes those tricky corners a piece of cake. Paint Kit works for All Paint Types: Water, Latex, Acrylic & Oil Based.
- VERSATILE TWIST-ON DESIGN – attachable handle allows you to attach or detach any paint roller brush. Works with any Eversprout Extension Pole or 3/4″ Acme Thread. Simply twist on your attachment of choice and you are ready to paint.
Buy with confidence! You can rest assured you will be refunded if our Paint Roller Kit doesn’t suit your needs. Although, we are confident you will be super impressed with its sturdy, lightweight, high-quality design.
If you are a professional painter, a (DIY) Do It Yourselfer, or just want to start a new project – this is the Paint Roller Kit for you!
EVERSPROUT 12 Inch Paint Roller Frame with 9 Inch Detachable Handle
EVERSPROUT Poly-Wool Foam Paint Roller Cover for Inside Use (3/8” Nap Length)
Your Paint Roller Kit is high quality and built to last. Every unit is lightweight and designed for you in mind.
Common Questions – FAQs
-How can Paint Roller Covers be cleaned? Simply run the roller cover back and forth under lukewarm water. No need for any soap. Keep rinsing until you get most of the solids out of the cover.
-How do you change Paint Roller Covers? Included in the kit is a screwdriver that you can use to unscrew the end of the frame. Simply insert the new roller and tighten it back up.
-What do you recommend – a paint tray or a bucket? We recommend going with a Paint Bucket with a screen for an easy refill or a large paint tray at least 13\”.