- HAND-PACKAGED, NO SMASHED BRISTLES – bristles are big and full, not smashed like others. Bristles are soft, perfect for delicate dusting and cleaning those pesky cobwebs. Works for high ceilings, high walls, tight corners, beams, and more.
- SAVE TIME, NO LADDER – REACH UP TO 30+ FEET STANDING – Included is an Eversprout Extension Pole (7 to 24 ft) and Soft Bristle Cobweb Duster. Cobweb Duster twists onto 4-Stage Aluminum Extension Pole & extends to any length from 7-to-25 Feet. Reach up to 30+ feet when standing.
- 100% RISK-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – Buy with confidence. You can rest assured because you will be refunded if your Soft-Bristle Cobweb Duster doesn’t suit your needs. Unmatched customer service that actually listens and wants to help you
- COBWEB DUSTER w/ EVERSPROUT EXTENSION POLE – High quality, Heavy-Duty, easy to use Cobweb Duster with Extension Pole. Built to last and with user experience in mind. Perfect for cleaning tall, hard to reach spots inside and outside: ceilings, high corners, shelfs, light fixtures, window screens.
- TWIST-ON DESIGN – Easily and securely attaches to the Eversprout Extension Pole – Just twist on your duster and you are ready to clean. Eversprout Extension Pole is compatible with all Eversprout Twist-on household attachments as well as any 3/4″ acme threaded tools.
EVERSPROUT Cobweb Duster:
- High quality, built to last
- Lightweight with Full Bristles and Handle
- We hand package every unit to ensure that your cobweb duster arrives full and beautiful, not smashed like other dusters.
- Twist onto any standard acme threaded 3/4″ pole tip -Works with Eversprout poles & common threaded broom, sweeper, painter, extension poles
Common Questions – FAQs
Q: Does Cobweb duster fit onto any pole?
A: The duster fits onto any regular acme threaded pole. Any Eversprout pole works. Most threaded broom/sweeper poles, painter poles, mop poles, and extension poles work. The cobweb duster does not work with ‘click-on’ poles , only twists or screws onto common threaded pole.
Q: Does cobweb duster come with a pole?
A: No, but it fits any standard threaded pole. We also sell feather duster with long extension pole combo.
Q: How can cobweb duster be cleaned?
A: You can rinse and swish cobweb duster in bucket of soapy water and – pow! – looking good as new!